737 First Officer
Company: Atlas Air
Posted on: June 12, 2021
# of Openings: 1
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced
aircraft and aviation operating services. Southern Air, an AAWW
subsidiary is an ACMI carrier that operates a fleet of aircraft for
domestic, regional and international applications.
Our Flight Crews at Southern Air are responsible for the safe and
reliable operation of our fleet of Boeing 777's and 737's.
All 737 First Officer applicants must possess the following
- Hold a current unrestricted or restricted ATP
certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and
english proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1000 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121
- Minimum age of 23 (all Southern pilot positions are subject to
FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check
and a DOT pre-employment test.
*Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First
Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5)
Sub Part E.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to
afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the
Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay
Keywords: Atlas Air, Henderson , 737 First Officer, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!