JPC 3177 - Oracle Middleware and Integrations Architect (Fusion)
Company: Prolim Global
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking
Skype for Business Support Engineer for location Redmond, WA for
one of our Top client.
Position: Skype for Business Support Engineer
Roles & responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding and experience with VoIP technologies,
protocols (such as SIP, RTP) and products is ideal but not
- The ideal candidate will have a four year degree in C.S. or
E.E. and a minimum of three years product support experience or the
equivalent in work experience.
- Prior knowledge of Skype for Business or Office Communications
Server is ideal
- Programming and debugging skills are a plus but not required.
The ability to read and analyze network traces is ideal
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in systems development,
network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet
- Previous experience deploying, administrating and/or supporting
an enterprise instant messaging, real time communications solution
or enterprise messaging solution such as OCS/Skype for Business,
Jabber, Exchange, Cisco WebEX
- Initiative to develop expertise on new technologies beyond
provided classroom training.
- Candidates with strong and lengthy experience in supporting
complex, enterprise networking products and networking operating
systems (preferably Windows Server but not limited to) for 3 years
or more will be considered even when the above qualifications may
not all be present.
- A strong understanding of Networking fundamentals such as
Routing & Switching Protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, VLANs, DNS and WAN
protocols and technologies Full Microsoft certifications for the
products we support is required within one year of employment.
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and
logical problem solving, communication skills, and the ability to
work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to interact and communicate with groups outside
the support engineer's immediate workgroup.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface
with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Must have proven written documentation skills
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your
updated resume and contact info via email
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology, and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Henderson , JPC 3177 - Oracle Middleware and Integrations Architect (Fusion), Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!