Company: Beam Team, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are hiring Merchandiser / Retail Fixture Installers
immediately! - We will train!
$16/hr - Weekly pay!
The Beam Team has served Americas most respected brands as a
leading construction and fixture installation company for three
decades, and we are hiring for our reset/remodel team.
As a Retail Merchandiser you will:
- Safely move, build, tear down, and reposition beams and
shelving in store bays.
- Relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display.
- Re-label shelves with new pricing labels.
- Place products, signage, stickers and build displays hands-free
if needed without planograms.
- Gauge shelving and product placement that does not fit into
planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with
Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 3+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light
construction, or related skill set in this industry.
- Proficient using up-to-date phones and modern technology.
- Available for varied shifts, including overnight shifts. Weekly
schedules are posted on Thursdays and can sometimes change due to
clients request. 90% overnight 10%-day shift.
- Have reliable transportation that will get you to and from the
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to
10 hours a day.
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20
- No pets or guests in hotel rooms. During the COVID pandemic, we
are providing field employees single-occupancy hotel rooms during
overnight travel. Please note that after the pandemic passes, we
will switch back to double-occupancy rooms (so at that time you
will need to be willing to share a hotel with another team member
of the same gender).
- Part-time employees are eligible for Aflac Accident and
Critical Illness supplemental insurance.
- The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to
employees. If you are interested, please ask your recruiter for
NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of
the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without
reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to
employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal
opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's
most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and
employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure
that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because
of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability
(physical or mental), family medical history or genetic
information, political affiliation, military service, or other
non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management
practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring
practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career
development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable
accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and
for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the
right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal
discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
Keywords: Beam Team, Inc., Henderson , Site Representative-Temp, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!