Remote Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
Company: Alliance Insurance Group - An AssuredPartners Agen
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners - Alliance
Insurance Group is seeking an Account Manager to add to their
Commercial Lines team!
Salary: $48,000 to $62,500 annually
depending on level and years of experience (P&C license
required). Competitive benefits offered.
Location: Remote or
In-Office The ideal candidate can work at 941
Oak Street, Eugene, Oregon 97405 as needed. However, this role
is fully remote eligible.
Work Hours: Full-time Monday through
Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM PST.
AssuredPartners - Alliance Insurance Group has
Excellent Benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 15 Days PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays plus 1 Floating Holiday
- 2 Volunteer Days
Commercial Account Manager Role Summary:
The Account Manager is responsible for providing sales support
at the direction of the Account Executive. The Account Manager
provides customer service by handling the day-to-day operations of
clients' insurance needs. The Account Manager will work with the
Producer, Senior Account Executive, and Account Executive to design
proper insurance and risk management services for clients.
Commercial Account Manager
- 3+ years of Commercial Lines account management/client
servicing experience within an insurance agency setting
- Property & Casualty Insurance License required
- Senior Living industry experience is highly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- An individual should have knowledge of agency management
systems (Applied Epic a plus) and Microsoft suite of products
including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- ???????Full knowledge of insurance markets
Commercial Account Manager Responsibilities
- Develops complete client information and applications for new
and renewal business under the direction of the Producer, Senior
Account Executive, or Account Executive. Identifies and requests
renewal exposures. Guides clients through the renewal process, in
conjunction with the Producer, Senior Account Executive, or Account
Executive, and submits requests to carriers according to the
renewal process timetable, follows up with carrier underwriters and
completes the appropriate renewal per Agency procedures. Reviews
- Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates,
account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases,
audit, and account balance status when requested. Ensures that
these items are given to client in a timely manner. Initiates
appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients. Responds to
requests from clients and insurance companies.
- Maintains files with proper records according to company
procedures. Maintains good internal file audit results.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships
with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognizes and
satisfies carrier goals and objectives in order to enhance business
- Follows company procedures with respect to all essential duties
and responsibilities of the job.
- Ensures accuracy of account information for both new and
renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating,
coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate
billing invoices in a timely manner.
- Reviews all premium audits according to Agency procedures
recognizing that the Agency must process in a timely
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellation and follows
cancellation procedures accordingly.
- Refers current and prospective clients to other Agency
departments for solicitation of other lines of business.
- Participates in required continuing professional
About AssuredPartners - Alliance Insurance
Representing over 50 carrier experts and more than
$84 million in premiums, Alliance was built on the belief that
our client’s commercial insurance dollars should come back to work
We treat each client transaction as part of a larger, ongoing
relationship. This holistic approach leverages our extensive
carrier-side experience and positive carrier relationships to
effectively manage cost, broaden coverage, customize details, and
minimize exclusions. Acting as your business consultant and
advocate, Alliance is redefining the broker-client relationship in
the 21st century.
In 2016, Alliance Insurance Group became part of
AssuredPartners, Inc. (AP), the 13th largest broker of U.S.
business (as ranked by Business Insurance in the July 2017 Edition,
featuring the “100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business”).
Keywords: Alliance Insurance Group - An AssuredPartners Agen, Henderson , Remote Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!