Company: Ingram Micro
Posted on: January 13, 2022
DescriptionIngram Micro is an integral part of the technology
and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive
through the creation and delivery of Information Technology,
Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions.
With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the
global population, we have become one of the world's largest
technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more
than 35,000 associates.> > > This is a Full-Time, Direct
Hire, Hourly position with starting pay at $13.50 - includes
Overtime + BONUS + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1!
Normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Position Summary:
Assembles electronic or electro-mechanical assemblies,
sub-assemblies, or products according to product
- Follows established procedures and applies knowledge of
concepts, practices and procedures in wiring, soldering, component
installation, and cable harnessing to assemble units.
- Ensures conformance to specified tolerances. May disassemble
and correct malfunctions.
- Other responsibilities may include the assembly of test kits or
other packing/labeling tasks.What you bring to the role:
Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior
experience. Work is routine or follows standard procedures.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are routine with
clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or
- Possesses moderate understanding of general aspects of
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring
- Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Works under close direction of senior personnel in the
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-1-year general experience.
- 1-year functional experience strongly desired.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures
to complete routine tasks.BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail,
and more!** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without
sponsorship.***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a
pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes
verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this
position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date,
that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the
reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or
sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of
the requirements of Ingram Micro's COVID-19 policy and process for
verification of vaccination status prior to the start of
employment.Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society
for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do
not - and will not - tolerate these actions.Ingram Micro Inc. is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Keywords: Ingram Micro, Henderson , Associate, Configuration-USA, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!