Company: VSR Industries
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams,
engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other
written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble
* Ability to assess work area and builds required at the beginning
of shift relying on experience and judgement along with guidance
from the lead.
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit,
fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Utilize handheld tools such as rivet gun or drill.
* Work with other members of the line or area to assemble
* Be able to identify and report defective items according to
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative
maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality
* Assisting in other areas on the production floor as needed.
* Maintains excellent attendance.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as need to
accomplish job results.
* High school diploma or GED
* No experience needed, will train.
* Willing to perform repetitive tasks while standing for extended
periods of time.
* Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral
vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Supplemental Insurance
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* Multiple work-schedules available
* On job training
* Opportunities for advancement
* Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
* Vision abilities requires close, distance, color, peripheral, and
* Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
* May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* 8-hour shift
* Day shift and Swing shift available
* Monday to Friday
* Overtime available
ABOUT VSR INDUSTRIES
VSR Industries has been a world leader for over 50 years in the
casino gaming industries, manufacturing high security locks, custom
fabricated sheet metal, and wood products. Corporate headquarters
and manufacturing plants are located in Henderson, NV.
VSR Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex. Sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: VSR Industries, Henderson , Assembler, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!