Nurse Emergency Services
Company: St Rose Dominican - Siena
Posted on: May 13, 2022
5k Sign On Bonus -As the community's only not-for-profit,
faith-based health care system; Dignity Health Nevada has been
guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican
Sisters for more than 70 years. As the Henderson and Las Vegas
communities grow, Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and
its more than 3,400 employees will continue the Sisters' mission of
serving people in need. St. Rose Dominican is a member Dignity
Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, a 22-state
network of more than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400
care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care,
imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to
providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. -You can also follow us on - -and -. -The Siena
Emergency Department is a -56 -bed ED with -11 -beds designated to
pediatric emergency care with board certified pediatric doctors. We
are a Level III trauma center, a pediatric designated facility as
well as a stroke designated facility. - We have an ED clinical
educator to keep staff up to date with the science of emergency
care, like hypothermia treatment status post cardiac arrest. - We
see -over -60,000 patients a year and -have 4 Triage bays as well
as a rapid treatment area.#RN-DH
Position Summary: -The registered nurse employs critical thinking
to integrate objective data with knowledge gained from an
assessment of the subjective experiences of patients. -
- In the Emergency Room, the emergency nurse initiates and
documents accurate and ongoing assessment of physical and
psychosocial concerns of patients seeking treatment.
- This assessment is a series of systematic, organized and
deliberate actions that identifies and obtains data pertaining to
the patient and is the basis for the determination of health or
- Medical/clinical knowledge, technical and clinical skills,
clinical judgment, interpersonal skills and communication as
indicated in the current Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for
Hospitals are essential components of nursing practice.
- All registered nurses practice within the scopes and standards
of practice set forth by the American Nurses Association.
- Additional Professional Organizations may be referenced when
appropriate to guide practice and standards within the work
- This position is represented by CNA and is covered by the terms
and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
Minimum Qualifications: -
- One (1) year experience as an RN in an Emergency Department or
successful completion of applicable clinical and didactic SRDH
specialty training course(s) or program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN = Registered Nurse license from the State of NV Nursing
- CT Stroke
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support - AHA -
- CT CPRACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support - AHA
- CT CPRPALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support - AHA within 6
months of hire.
- TNCC = Trauma Nurse Core Course within 6 months of hire.
-Preferred Qualifications: -
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Certification in specialty area. - -
Keywords: St Rose Dominican - Siena, Henderson , Nurse Emergency Services, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!