Certified Surgical Technologist Cardiovascular
Company: St Rose Dominican - Siena
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sign on Bonus $5,000 -As the community's only not-for-profit,
faith-based health care system; Dignity Health Nevada has been
guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican
Sisters for more than 70 years. - As the Henderson and Las Vegas
communities grow, Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and
its more than 3,400 employees will continue the Sisters' mission of
serving people in need. - St. Rose Dominican is a member of Dignity
Health, one of the nation's largest healthcare systems, a 22-state
network of more than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400
care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care,
imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to
providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. - You can also follow us on - -and -.
Position Summary: -The Surgical Technologist is responsible for
assisting with patient care within the assigned work area and
participates as a member of the health care team. The Surgical
Technologist contributes to the care of the patient by following
established Surgical Services standards. -
- This position is represented by SEIU, Local 1107 and is covered
by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- One (1) year recent full-time -experience in an acute care
facility as a certified surgical technologist. - -
- May consider any experience in an Ambulatory Surgery Center
where procedures are performed that have the same acuity level or
level of complexity as an acute care facility.
- Graduate from -high school or equivalent program. - -
- Graduate from an accredited Surgical Technologist program to
include certification. -
- Surgical Technology training -- Earns 15 units of continued
education -every year as required by NBSTSA.
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support - AHA
- CT ORT = -Certified Surgical Technologist Nat'l the Certified
Surgical Technologist certification -provisioned through the
-NBSTSA preferred, but may be -grandfathered in compliance with
current -Nevada Revised Statutes. -Preferred Qualifications: -
- -One (1) year recent full-time -experience in an acute care
facility as a certified surgical technologist, to include
experience with trauma and open heart.
- Must be certified.
Keywords: St Rose Dominican - Siena, Henderson , Certified Surgical Technologist Cardiovascular, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!