Order Fulfillment Processing Lead
Company: NRI Distribution
Posted on: August 6, 2022
A Day in the Life
As an Order Fulfillment Processor Lead, you will play an important
part in leading the order fulfillment team by ensuring the picking,
packing and outbound auditing is processed within client SLA's.
You'll be working with product from some awesome clients thatare
heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
We have the following schedules open:
1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3:00PM -- Starting Pay
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:30PM - 12:00AM -- Starting Pay
2nd Shift: Saturday-Wednesday,(M-W- 3:30pm-12:00am)(S-S-
2:00pm-10:30pm) --Starting Pay $22.00/hr 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday,
1:00am-9:30am --Starting Pay $21.00/hr
Please note: This opportunity will be based out of our brand-new
facility in Henderson, NV opening in January 2023. Recruitment has
begun now to get qualified candidates through the interview
process. Training will be held for 1 week in Southern
All About You
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties, follow through
assignments with a minimum of direction, and be extremely detail
- Experience in leading personnel to ensure all assigned
activities are performed effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment
background & drug tests) The Must Haves:
- Must have 2+ years of prior experience in warehousing/light
industrial, experience as a Lead is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job
functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and
carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods,
climbing ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust,
dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Things You Will be Doing
- Oversee the training and cross-training of team members
- Lead and delegate a variety of order fulfillment tasks while
working within SLA
- Collaborate with the Supervisor by planning labor requirements
based on forecast and direction from the Client Services team
- Picking, packing, scanning, tagging along with other general
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security
protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy
condition at all times.
- Staff purchase program - wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan - chose the benefits that are right for
- Flexible and fun work environment - work hard and play
- Internal opportunities - we believe in growing our own!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: NRI Distribution, Henderson , Order Fulfillment Processing Lead, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!