APG Primary Care Provider
Company: Adobe CW
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Adobe Provider Group is a primary care services team for Yuma,
Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Yavapai counties providing quality health
care for Southern Arizona. Centers of excellence include in home/in
clinic wellness assessments, primary care, preventative care, and
screening. We are an integrated health solutions company which
specializes in customizing programs for insurance groups,
providers, hospitals, and families.
E SSENTIAL R OLE AND R ESPONSIBILITIES
The Adobe Provider Group Primary Care Provider has an overall
responsibility of treating the assigned members and meeting the
quality measurements outlined in the contract.
- Travel up to 90%; regions are identified and updated based on
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted
- Develop positive relationships with clients, caregivers ,
providers, and other team members
- Interact with peers in a collegial manner, supporting efforts
to improve outcomes
- Conduct in-home assessments , primary care on identified
patients, following established guidelines
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using
clinical knowledge, judgment, and current findings
- Identify quality measures outlined in contract and ensure
- Identify gaps in care
- Identify internal and external referral needs
- Identify urgent and emergent situations for proper
- Educate members on topics related to health conditions
- Compliant with all HIPPA regulations and maintain security of
protected health information (PHI)
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth. Develops,
maintains, and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills
through attendance at seminars, conferences and participation in
continuing education and in-service classe s.
- 3 + years experience as Nurse Practitioner in primary care or
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and work effectively with
people of various backgrounds.
- Possess knowledge of HIPAA , execution of policies and
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of
work and achieve results with little oversight.
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence
and lead others.
- Earns other s trust and respect through consistent honesty and
professionalism in all interactions and understands and learns from
Keywords: Adobe CW, Henderson , APG Primary Care Provider, Other , Kingman, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!