Support Specialist Level 1
Company: Jonas Software
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Description:Customer Support Analyst Level 1Springer-Miller
SystemsThe Product Specialist is responsible for providing 1st
level support to customers ensuring that their issues are resolved
quickly and completely in an upbeat and professional manner. The
Product Specialist is responsible for professionally responding to
technical support requests and to assist with other technical work
including installations and upgrades. This position requires
willingness to work varied shifts including overnights and
weekends. The incumbent may also be called upon to work on special
projects or take on additional tasks from time to time.JOB
- Provide 1st level telephone support, analyze reported issues
and provide accurate problem solving for their issues.
- Provide customer support via approved communication methods for
issues reported to the Client Services Support Centers.
- Provide weekday, overnight and weekend pager support coverage
- Maintain CRM with complete and accurate documentation for all
issues and correspondence relating to a reported customer
- Uses logic and methods as necessary to solve difficult problems
and provide accurate solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to personnel,
company operations and financial matters, both for customers and
for Springer-Miller Systems.
- Serve as an expert resource to other departments as required
while continuously aiming to improve.
- Submit and follow-up on case escalations as required with a
drive for results.
- Assist in remote upgrades for existing sites. This involves
close interaction and organization with IT management and
administration along with all levels of hotel personnel.
- Complete assigned cases and projects in a timely manner using
well developed time management skills.
- Other duties as assigned.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required, college degree in computer
science or other relevant field desired
- Working knowledge of computer software, hardware, operating
systems, network communications, and MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of network technologies, Windows server,
IIS/Web Technologies, Databases, and SQL
- Experience working in call centers
- Strong customer focused orientation
- Excellent planning, organizing, and time management skills with
high attention to detail in a demanding, deadline-driven
- Drive, passion, and initiative, with ability to learn on the
fly and adapt quickly to rapidly-evolving products, technology, and
situations are a must
- Ability to use logic and methods to solve difficult problems
with effective solutionsBusiness Unit:SMS Software USAScheduled
Weekly Hours:40Number of Openings Available:1Worker
Type:RegularMore About Jonas Software:Jonas Software is the leading
provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country
and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports,
Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory
Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these
vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands,
which are respected and leaders within their own domain.Jonas'
vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned
vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective
industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of 'Software for
Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation,
quality, and customer service.Jonas Software is the valued
technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than
30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals
consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology
professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates
offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe,
Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary
of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded
on the S&P/TSX 60.
Keywords: Jonas Software, Henderson , Support Specialist Level 1, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!