REGISTERED NURSE-CC FLOAT POOL
Company: St. Rose Dominican Siena
Posted on: November 24, 2022
As the community's only not-for-profit faith-based healthcare
system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and
core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years.
As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow Dignity Health-St.
Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3400 employees will
continue the Sisters' mission of serving people in need. St. Rose
Dominican is a member of Dignity Health one of the nation's largest
healthcare systems a 22-state network of more than 9000 physicians
60000 employees and 400 care centers including hospitals urgent and
occupational care imaging and surgery centers home health and
primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco Dignity Health
is dedicated to providing compassionate high-quality and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Position Summary: The Critical Care Float Pool Registered Nurse
provides care to patients in the Intensive Care and Intermediate
Care settings Cardiac Overflow Unit (COU) Critical Care and IMC
overflow areas and Psych Hold areas.
- The registered nurse employs critical thinking to integrate
objective data with knowledge gained from an assessment of the
subjective experiences of patients.
- Registered nurses use this critical thinking process to apply
the best available evidence and research data to the processes of
diagnosis and treatment.
- Nurses continually evaluate quality and effectiveness of
nursing practice and seek to optimize outcomes.
- Medical/clinical knowledge technical and clinical skills
clinical judgment interpersonal skills and communication as
indicated in the current Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for
Hospitals are essential components of nursing practice.
- All registered nurses practice within the scopes and standards
of practice set forth by the American Nurses Association. -
- Professional Organizations may be referenced when appropriate
to guide practice and standards within the work place.
- This position is represented by CNA and is covered by the terms
and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
"Dignity Health offers an extremely generous compensation and
benefits package that includes: A FREE medical benefit option that
allows employees and their families to have healthcare benefits
without any money being deducted from their paycheck a tuition
assistance program and partnership with EdAssist who provides
academic & college finance advising and allows employees to easily
continue their education with several colleges and universities
that have a direct bill option and a 403b AND pension plan which
helps employees plan for their retirement. And let's not forget to
mention our partnership RealAppeal who helps our employees be
happier and healthier by focusing on the lifestyle results they
have always wanted."
Minimum Qualifications: -
- Two (2) years' experience as an RN in Critical Care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN = Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support - AHA.
- CT CPRACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support - AHA Preferred
- Float Pool experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Certification in Specialty area.
Keywords: St. Rose Dominican Siena, Henderson , REGISTERED NURSE-CC FLOAT POOL, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!