Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you an Audiologist passionate about helping America's heroes?
Are you interested in performing disability assessments for
veterans in your area?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be
exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an
invested interest in helping you to help others with the confidence
and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping veterans as we are and want
the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of both veterans
and their loved ones, then take a look at what we have currently
*This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits
Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.*
- *Start date: ASAP pending training and credentialing*
-Part Time (1-3 days per week)
- *Hours: 8am-5pm*
- *C&P exams (Compensation and Pension exams)*; *No treatment
and no prescribing involved*
- *Gain* *valuable* *professional* *experience* *and* *work closely
with America's heroes*
*Your Daily Responsibilities: *
- Conduct one-time, non-treatment exams related to a Veteran's
disability claim for Audiology.
- Exams are a comprehensive audio exam for assessing hearing loss
- Common testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry,
acoustic reflex testing and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available
on-site with custom soundproof booths.
*What You'll Need to Qualify for this Role: *
- Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE.
- Audiologist with licensure in good standing in Any State.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
Are you passionate about making a career change?
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply
button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch
within 24 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $620.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
* audiologist License (Required)
Work Location: One location%1594509%
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Henderson , Audiologist, Other , Kingman, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!