Speech & Language Pathologist
Company: Wally Wombats LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Rehab Directives - Spot 4 Tots is a privately owned pediatric
therapy clinic in Las Vegas.We are looking for a Speech Language
Pathologist - SLP with a passion for pediatrics and who prides
themself on delivering superior hands on, personalized speech
therapy services in a fun environment for the kids. Hours can be
tailored to your availability full time or part time.New Speech
Language Pathologist graduates are also welcome to apply for
completing your CFY. We have several senior therapists that can
supervise and mentor you with a range of clinical experience
between them.JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe speech-language pathologist
is responsible for implementation of standards of care for speech
language pathology services and for adherence to all conditions in
the Service Agreement.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as
appropriate), identifies equipment needs relative to
- Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of
care to improve patient's function.
- Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized
therapeutic technique and/or equipment.
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Confers with referring physician and other organization
personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes
to the total plan of care.
- As appropriate, participates in case conferences, in-services
and other meetings required to ensure coordinated and comprehensive
- Prepares and submits notes per organization policy.
- Maintains clinical competency in speech language pathology
practice and theory.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other
services and refers as appropriate.
- Instructs patient, family/caregiver and other Organization
health care personnel in the patient's treatment regime as
- Performs other duties as required to facilitate the delivery of
speech language pathology services.The above statements are only
meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The
incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than
those stated in this description.
- Possesses a master's or doctoral degree in speech-language
- Is licensed as a speech language pathologist by the State of
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
Keywords: Wally Wombats LLC, Henderson , Speech & Language Pathologist, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!