Inventory Control Clerk
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Prepares invoices for input into computer, edits all batches and
scans to file system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares invoices for processing.
* Inputs computer data.
* Balances all incoming invoices.
* Handles incoming calls from Vendors.
* Answers questions from Managers and Directors.
* Files all paid invoices.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested
Ability to use a 10-key calculator by touch, a telephone, a
photocopy machine and previous computer experience.
Minimum age requirement is 18.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
GED High School Diploma
Must be able to speak and understand English.
* Constant attention to detail amid distractions, following
directions, reading, working rapidly, making decisions, using
arithmetic, standing, walking, handling, bending, lifting, sitting,
pushing, pulling, hearing, smelling, working inside in a noisy,
dirty environment among motorized equipment.
* Frequent working at various tempos and using computer.
* Occasional balancing, climbing, bending/stooping, reaching,
lifting or pushing/pulling weights up to 5 lbs.
* Occasional walking, sitting, standing, hearing, in an office
Work performed in an office environment.
Keywords: Landry's, Henderson , Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , Laughlin, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!