Medical Laboratory Scientist (Medical Lab Technician )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Generalist opening in Henderson, Nevada. Job Details:
Description:PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring that the test(s) requested by
physicians and facilities are performed in an accurate and timely
manner and the Laboratory policies and procedures are followed and
- Follows the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and
processing analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient
- Type of specimen and time drawn is correct for the test
- Maintains records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
- Adheres to the laboratory's quality control policies, documents
all quality control activities instrument and procedural
calibrations and maintenance performed.
- Follows the laboratory's quality control policies whenever test
systems are not within the laboratory's established levels of
- Performs all routine and new test procedures that are complex
and require professional judgment when assigned to a specific
- + MORE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with
major coursework in medical technology, microbiology, chemistry,
biology or related field.
- Possession of Clinical Laboratory Scientist's license issued by
the State of Nevada and/or General Supervisor License if required
for the particular CLS position.
- Must meet CLIA requirements for testing personnel for High
- ASCP certification Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for
that! Want more information? Reach out to Megan at or email resume
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Henderson , Medical Laboratory Scientist (Medical Lab Technician ), Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!