CDL Class A HAZMAT Driver - $7000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Clean Harbors in Las Vegas, NV is hiring Drivers to join their
safety conscious team!
The Class A HAZMAT Driver will operate equipment associated with
Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown,
emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while
working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on
location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field
technician if business needs warrant it.
Pay rate: $20.00 to $30.00 / hour, depending on experience.
** $7,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR CANDIDATES THAT MEET CDL REQUIREMENTS
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive HOURLY wages with PAID OVERTIME
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Operates equipment such as, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks,
Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Will go to various job sites as this is project-based work
- 65% overnight travel
- Field service work / Emergency response: bio spills, chemical
spills, fuel spills, etc.
- Scheduled work Monday through Friday with varied start
- Rotating on-call coverage every 3 to 4 weeks is mandatory and
may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to driver manual transmission
- Heavy equipment experience a plus but not required, we will
- Must be fitted for a respirator
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVER CDL MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Requires Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements - or willing to secure
- Any other duties as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required
- Manual transmission experience required
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements required
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred
- Ability to be on call for emergency response
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site,
providing premier environmental,
energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems
through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the
solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Henderson , CDL Class A HAZMAT Driver - $7000 Sign-On Bonus, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!