CDL Truck Driver Class A
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join our Team
As a premier provider of environmental services in the Western
United States, Patriot Environmental Services provides a wide range
of industrial, emergency response and remediation services. We are
committed to the principles of safety, superior customer service
and experience, and unyielding quality and dedication.
We provide a broad array of environmental services to meet any need
that our clients may have. From emergency spill response to
hazardous waste transportation to wastewater treatment, or from
industrial cleaning to full facility closure and remediation,
Patriot can do it all with our own internal resources and do so
while accomplishing every metric of success.
Our mission is to always be Prepared and Professional.
Join the team that makes a difference!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, processes, and
acting in a safe manner.
- Drive and operate a minimum of two types of heavy equipment
including but not limited to 50/70 Barrel Vacuum and Single
- Make deliveries in a safe and timely manner.
- Prepare Haz-Mat & Non-Haz manifests.
- Maintain full compliance with DOT, FMCSA, daily ELD logs,
timesheets and vehicle inspection reports.
- Perform simple maintenance and cleaning of response vehicle and
- Perform various housekeeping and custodial duties as
- Answer 24/7 Emergency Response calls when on uncontrolled
- Work long hours and overtime, including days, nights or weekend
- Other reasonable directives, responsibilities and activities
may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent highly preferred.
- Current California Class B Commercial Driver License, required.
Class A preferred.
- Driving record that meets company standards and current DMV
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement, required.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER required. (Training available)
- 2 - 5 years of experience in heavy equipment driving and
- 1 - 5 years of hazardous waste control and environmental
services industry experience preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong attention to detail with a distraction-free driving
- Comprehensive understanding of logistics systems.
- Safety conscious.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Pull/push 50 lbs. unassisted on a frequent daily basis.
- Twist and turn in full range of motion in arms, hands, torso,
neck, back, and legs on a frequent daily basis.
- Lift/carry 50 lbs. unassisted on a frequent daily basis.
- Typing/data entry on a frequent daily basis
- Equipment used: industrial cleaning and heavy equipment
- Exposed to all environmental temperatures and weather
- PTO, paid holidays, sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances
- 401(k) with company matching
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Henderson , CDL Truck Driver Class A, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!