Data Analyst- Credit Risk
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
SUMMARYThe Data Analyst will employ data science methodologies
to ensure loan portfolio data integrity to be utilized in credit
loss forecasting and management reporting.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Responsible for the monthly production of loan impairment
actual and portfolio analytics.
- Fully learn and understand all aspects of processing within
Impairment Studio with the help of Moody's internal support
- Create Policy and Procedure documents for CECL reserves using
Loss Rate and PD/LGD.
- Support Portfolio Managers and /Underwriters with finalizing PD
/ LGD calibrations using Moody's Credit Lens and Commercial
Mortgage Metrics platforms.
- Work with Bank's 3rd party consultants on future aspects of the
final/ new implementation packages.
- Review the broad loan portfolio (PD/LGD down to the
- Work hand in hand with Credit Underwriting and Portfolio
Management (Review the loan ratings, PD/LGD output match between
CL/CMM and ACBS, Ensure general accuracy of outputs).
- Review ACBS files (General balances, Funded vs Unfunded,
C&I vs CRE, Other ad hoc).QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to use accounting/financial techniques/tools and
attention to detail for Impairment accuracy and integrity though
- Knowledge of Portfolio risk management including credit risk
lifecycle and it's impacts on the drivers of impairment
- Documentation of existing processes and models to a required
standard as defined by the internal & external auditors and other
- Ability to deal with complex problems/issues, hypothesis
testing via data analysis
- Advanced statistical analysis and experience working with large
data setsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work
experience or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum Required: 1+ years' of investment, financial or
technical experienceSYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
- Must have experience with one of following scripting languages:
- Practical experience with Excel, Power BI, Python and/or R
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Henderson , Data Analyst- Credit Risk, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!