Service Technician - The Marlow
Company: Education Realty Trust Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We welcome all work backgrounds to apply! Successful employees
have come from these industries:
* Handy Man
What we can offer you
* Rent discount & a competitive wage
* Two weeks' vacation accrual time, 4 additional personal days, 10
Sick days, and 10 paid holidays
* Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
* Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
* Opportunities for growth and opportunities to relocate to another
This position performs technical and mechanical work that ensures
the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and
common areas of the property meet the Company's standards for
cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
* Completes assigned work orders generated from resident requests
for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by
diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making
repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety
standards, and code requirements.
* Completes the "make-ready" process to prepare vacant apartment
homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out
inspection, creating a "punch" list of maintenance work needed,
scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed
supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and
inspecting completed work.
* Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials,
supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property's
maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused
items to the established location, and notifying the maintenance
supervisor about re-ordering needs.
* Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely,
accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be
appropriately documented and tracked.
* Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities
by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and
pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and
signage as needed.
* Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing
rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with
materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except
where mandated otherwise:
15 USD - 19 USD
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time
team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in
addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may
participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are
also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits
from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Education Realty Trust Inc., Henderson , Service Technician - The Marlow, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!