Sr. Fraud Detection Analyst
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Fraud Detection Analyst
As a Barclays Fraud Detection Analyst, you will be responsible for
protecting our customer's identity and protecting the bank from
fraudulent activity on accounts. You also will be accountable for
reviewing customer accounts that demonstrate potentially suspicious
activity from a variety of reporting generated transactional
alerts. Fraud Detection Analyst also reviews suspicious
applications to verify information and protect victims from
identity theft and application fraud.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial
institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation
behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses
thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now
takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we
offer careers providing endless opportunity.
$44,000 - 55,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only
base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another
type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
What will you be doing?
* Serving as a Barclaycard ambassador and making sound judgment
calls on behalf of the Company
* Managing accounts to determine the potential for fraudulent
* Handling incoming calls with professionalism
* Placing outbound calls as a source of comparison to account
* Following established protocol and procedures
* Assisting agents in the resolution of customer escalations
* Acting as back up SME (Subject Matter Expert) for initiatives,
while being supported by management
* Serving as a knowledge resource by maintaining a hands-on
What we're looking for:
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum of one-year Fraud experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Excellent professional communications skills; able to collaborate
and influence effectively expressing thoughts concisely to a wide
range of stakeholders
* Display a high level of enthusiasm and customer service
Where will you be working?
On the Henderson campus, you'll find a full-service cafe;
recreational rooms complete with snacks, ping-pong and foosball
tables; plus, free parking. We pride ourselves on our inclusive
culture focused on celebrating the diversity of all of our
colleagues! The Henderson campus also offers plenty of
opportunities to get involved and give back to our community.
Keywords: Barclays, Henderson , Sr. Fraud Detection Analyst, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!