Company: Fore Property Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Fore Property Company *a privately held and growing national
development and property management company is searching for the
best in class candidates in the industry to join our team as a
*Leasing Consultant *at our beautiful property in Henderson,
The Leasing Professional will be responsible for answering incoming
calls, scheduling property tours and following up on leads daily.
Outstanding communication skills, exceptional customer service
skills, high energy, the ability to multi-task and being sales
driven and having some marketing experience are imperative for
success in this fast paced environment.
* Complete lease agreements and collects rental deposits
* Close sales to meet property occupancy objectives
* Maintain work area and office in clean and orderly manner
* Primary focus is sales, outreach marketing, leasing activities
and resident relations
* Maintaining a thorough knowledge of lease terms and all community
* Greeting new residents and managing the move-in process
* Maintaining awareness of the local market conditions and
* Participating in the coordination of community-sponsored events
and social media efforts.
* Courteous and efficient handling of all prospect and resident
* Minimum of 1 year previous multifamily leasing experience
* Prior Tax Credit experience required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to communicate with all levels of the organization or public
* *Must be able to work weekend shifts*
* Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and
* Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
* Social Media experience is a plus
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers
an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent
base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2
weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug
test and background check including DMV and criminal records
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* On call
* Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fore Property Company, Henderson , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!