Security Officer - Construction - PT
Posted on: January 27, 2023
GardaWorld - Security Services
Security Officer - Construction-PT
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Officer..
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important, so we
provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Henderson and Las Vegas
Compensation: 12.25 / Hour
Shift: Part-Time: Grave: Saturday thru Monday: 0000 TO 0600.
About the job:
* You serve a critical need for access control, allowing those with
proper credentials into the area.
* You have the physical ability to conduct regular scheduled foot
patrols, which prevent theft, damage, or threats of harm to
* Your attention to detail will help you in seeing threats to
security before it becomes an issue.
* Your excellent people skills will help you provide superior
customer service for our client.
* You are able to observe, survey, and report activities at the
* You can quickly respond to critical situations.
* Your advanced reading and writing skills will help you read and
write detailed reports.
* You are able to quickly learn, so that you can enforce client
procedures, regulations, and standards.
- You have the physical stamina to stand or walk for long periods
- You can multitask and work well under pressure.
- You have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- You can pass an extensive screening process.
- You have a PILB, or can obtain one within 5 days of an
- You have strong work ethic!
- If you have security experience, or military/law enforcement
experience; even better!
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Naturalized.If you want a real career
opportunity where your part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
Keywords: GardaWorld, Henderson , Security Officer - Construction - PT, Professions , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!