Customer Service Representative
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Description Now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services. You
will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of
experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to
the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today! Overview
The primary role of the Representative, Contact Center is to get
patients to come into the office for an examination or dental
treatment. Representative, Contact Center should have a positive
attitude and excellent communication skills, and be committed to
achieving their predetermined goals while working within the
framework of the Contact Center policies. Responsibilities
- Get patients to come into the office for an examination or
- Using excellent telephone skills make outbound phone calls to
dental office patients.
- Reminder phone calls to patients who haven't been in for 12 to
- After reminder postcards have been sent, make follow-up phone
calls to patients due for their 6 month check-up.
- Phone calls to patients to reschedule their existing
- Maintain accuracy by following the office scheduling format,
updating as needed, and verifying patient insurance coverage.
- Answer inbound phone calls for dental offices from closing time
until 8:00p.m. weekly, and during regular working hours when
- Respond to patient appointment requests from dental office
- Answer inbound calls.
- Using email confirmations, work with the Marketing Department
and Dental Offices to reschedule canceled appointments.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience by
demonstrating a positive attitude and doing everything you can to
ensure patients' needs are met.
- Pass all basic guide tests pertaining to your position within
90 days of accepting this position.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Required
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree
(GED), and specified training courses as mandated by state for
certification, licensure, or registration.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service Experience is required. Preferred
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree or one-year certificate
from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the
quality of the work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver,
proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff,
regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working
independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity
and have ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to manage change and do extremely well in a fast-paced
environment under time constraints.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and work
effectively with individuals belonging to all levels within the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference.
- Ability to effectively and succinctly simplify complex data and
communicate information to Senior Management. Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community Pacific Dental
Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment based on race,
color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Henderson , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!