Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Company: Ideal Image Development Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Are you looking for a fun, energetic, and dynamic
company to advance your career in sales? Do you want to work for a
company that receives thousands of warm leads per day vs. being
forced to find your own leads? Do you want to work in an
environment with uncapped earning potential? Would you like an
opportunity to earn a way to work from home?Great Earning
Potential! $80,000 per year plus! 100% work from home
position!Remote Open Position Locations - Arizona, Arkansas,
Washington, Utah, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, North
Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode
Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.Ideal Image is
North America's #1 aesthetics brand, making personal aesthetics and
wellness more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever
before. Ideal Image believes "Confidence Changes Everything" and
its vision is to make personal aesthetics and wellness accessible
for everyone, delivering real results for real people driven by
medical experts. Being a part of our company gives you the
opportunity to help clients change their lives for the better every
day!Responsibilities:By using a consultative sales process, the
Inside Sales Representative educates clients about Ideal Image
products and services via telephone and web leads. Completes the
sales process in accordance with all standards and guidelines set
forth by Ideal Image. Achieves assigned sales targets and promotes
a favorable image of Ideal Image. Fosters and nurtures positive
relationships with clients and fellow employees. Overcomes
objections and differentiates Ideal Image from our competition.
This is not a cold-calling telemarketing position; however, you
will be required to follow up on web leads via outbound calling,
texts, and emails.The Inside Sales Representative will also:
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Articulate treatment protocols, benefits, features, and
limitations to clients.
- Partner and collaborate with Clinics, Managers and other
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods
to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of one's actions;
effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and
productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for
client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in
one's intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with
- Identifies opportunities and acts to build relationships
between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to
help achieve business goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of
media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the
audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follows the Ideal Image sales lead management process.
Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales
approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of
- Be flexible: schedule varies and includes nights and weekends.
Overtime may be required to meet business demands to service
clients which may include evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree from an
accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may
be substituted for academic credentials.Technical or Administrative
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong
decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)WHY IDEAL
- Lucrative compensation package including uncapped earning
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending
Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of
employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of
services and type of leave needed (full time employees).Paid time
- Company paid holidays and vacation daysAdditional benefits:
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and
- Cosmetic product discounts
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!If you are interested in joining a company that values
its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive
environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE
and our services please visit us at:
http://www.idealimage.com.Vaccination against COVID-19 is required
for all new hires unless they qualify for a remote, religious, or
Keywords: Ideal Image Development Corporation, Henderson , Inside Sales Representative (Remote), Sales , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!