Sales Lot Attendant
Company: Findlay Honda Henderson
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFindlay is one of the largest & fastest growing
automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking top talent to
help grow our business and keep up with the high demand. This is a
great opportunity to join a team that's offers growth & recognizes
- Great working environment
- Paid Training
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Responsibilities:
- Moving customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic
flow through the sales lot
- Maintaining an orderly parking area, sales lot and vehicle
display, car preparation, shop and showroom appearance
- Oversee vehicle delivery process as first priority, managing
delivery board & gas slips
- Assist with lot + showroom organization & vehicle inventory
- Assist with new car check in's & inspections/dealer trade
- Compare serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars. Qualifications:
- Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Minimum of 18 years old with a current, valid driver's license
with an acceptable driving record.
- This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or
stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
Keywords: Findlay Honda Henderson, Henderson , Sales Lot Attendant, Sales , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!