Member Experience Associate - Outbound Sales
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. Why Work For Us?
- Great Pay - Paid training and competitive hourly base +
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members.Summary:The Member
Experience Associate acts in a service and sales capacity,
responsible for providing caring, outstanding Member service with
heart while actively promoting cross sales referrals, sales and
branch promotions. This is an onsite role working full time at our
West Lake Mead Branch and will primarily be focused on outbound
sales for our Smart Home Security Products.Essential Functions
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for
AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and
insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required
standards, policies and procedures.
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to
achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or
branch efforts and identifies process improvement opportunities and
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAA's guiding
principles and core values.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively
interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and
Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and
correct course as necessary.Education & Experience / Licenses &
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years sales and customer service experience required.
Outbound sales experience preferred.
- Experience working with sales and service standards and goals
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required.
- P&C Licensing may be required.Work Environment/Physical
- Works in a variety of office environments where standing,
walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may be
required for extended periods of time.
- May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to
attend business meetings or conferences.
- May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined
service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the
job involves the use of a personal computer.
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Henderson , Member Experience Associate - Outbound Sales, Sales , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!